HR Software Product Overview
There are many common questions and phrases that we hear at Croner Simply Personnel every day in the enquiries that we receive. As such, we’ve compiled a handy list of our responses to some of these below:
Why Choose Croner Simply Personnel’s HR Software?
We’ve been around for nine years and plan to stick around for many more years to come, so you can rest assured that you are investing in a company that has the HR expertise to help you automate your HR processes effectively not only today but in the future.
Unlike some other HR Software Packages, ours is managed by a team of HR experts that specialise in many other aspects of HR too – from Pay and Benefits to Health & Safety and HR telephone helplines – so, we know what problems HR professionals are facing day-to-day and can tailor our software to be of greater assistance.
What can you offer me?
When you buy Croner Simply Personnel, you get access to a range of HR tools in each of the eight different modules we offer:
- Personnel Manager – allows you to store and maintain employee records
- In-depth Reporting (built-in and included with Personnel Manager) – makes presenting information to the top table easier
- Employee Self Service – lets staff take some of the admin burden away from HR
- Training Manager – looks after event organisation, cost management and more
- Recruitment Manager – automates the sending of any correspondence and stores applicant details
- Time and Attendance – clearly logs the hours and dates that staff have worked
- Timesheets and Expenses – keeps a record of employees’ expenses and the work they have completed
- Rota and Rostering – assigns shifts to staff and allows you to view staff coverage
For a more detailed overview of our modules, why not have a read of our Key Features Page?
I’d like some help with…
… a specific aspect of HR?
If you are one of the many organisations that are looking for a human resource solution to help you solve a problem then you may not wish to invest in a system where half or more of the offering is surplus to your requirements.
That is why we have separated our software into eight modules – a full breakdown of each can be seen in the ‘Modules’ section – as this allows you to add or remove functionality as required (subject to technical compatibility).
A price that is right
We understand that price may be a major focus when you are choosing an HR software provider, so consider a number of factors such as the number of employees you have, the number of admin users you want and the modules you require.
[Click here to get the price for you]
Hopefully, all of the above information has been useful to you. However, if you still have any questions that you would like answering, please call us on 0844 693 1247 opt 1 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge
Have you been asked the following questions lately?
‘What’s new in HR?’
What is it you do again?
Although HR professionals should be very familiar with the term ‘HR’, other staff members may be wondering “What is HR?” and questioning what function an HR department plays in the operation of the organisation as a whole. That is why we’ve put together an explanation of HR’s role in the business world, which we invite you to share among your colleagues.[Click here to for more information about what HR is]